Struggling with insufficient staff and ever increasing demand for output, organisations today require guidance to project success that incorporates best practice, risk management and customer- and ROI-led planning. Mekon provide a well-defined, end-to-end methodology and service that balances strategic guidance, and training with the technical capabilities to make a solution a reality. Our customers are encouraged to focus on their customers’ needs first, and develop solutions that work for them and with the internal business context. We specialise in systems that allow reuse and recombination of content for flexible, scalable two-way publication, across multiple formats and via the latest publishing media.
Extensive experience with the all major publishing, DITA, S1000D and XML technology vendors gives Mekon a unique and un-biased insight into which technologies are suitable for specific client needs. We are one of the few organisations to successfully implement XML (DITA) in both the non-technical enterprise content space and traditional technical and professional publishing. As a result Mekon are ideally placed to help you use your content as a strategic business asset.
- – Leverage Mekon’s expert staff – experienced in XML, DITA, Publishing Systems, Component Content Management, Workflow Analysis, and the latest Web technologies – for the benefit of your organisation.
- – Using cross-industry experience, Mekon has developed a flexible methodology for approaching projects that provides process without being restrictive on the conclusions.
- – Mekon are focussed both on technical excellence as well as providing financially beneficial and feasible recommendations with solid return on investment.
- – Mekon pay attention to the user experience and brand impact aspects of information systems.
- – Mekon look at content problems in context – both technical and business – to help you make the right choice for your organisation. We know it’s not what you know, it’s how you share it.
It’s simple: The way you communicate defines how customers perceive you.